Friday 29 June 2012

Saying Goodbye to a Friend

I have worked with her for 6 months and she has made those 6 months sparkle.

She welcomed me with open arms and has helped me through some very difficult situations. Rache has taught me a lot about nursing and a lot about life. She has taught me to stress less and joke more! She is a lovable, fun, quirky, easy going girl who is about to take the next step in her journey of life and move interstate to live with her fiancee. Sadly this means the awesome Rachey must leave us behind.

Normally it's me leaving and saying goodbye, this time i'm on the other end. I'm staying in the same spot and someone else is leaving. I'm not sure how we will cope without her, she is totally irreplaceable and no-one can fill her shoes!

Rache, you are awesome! Don't ever let anyone else tell you otherwise. You have been a true friend and i'm going to miss you terribly. I wish you all the best with the next step in your life. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You will miss your friend But true friends remain that and you still see them!

    ReplyDelete